Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer Q&A, 8 Healthy Habits & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. An interview with Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer (comedy head explode), via Lenny.
2. You’ll never guess what food these earrings are made of, via EJ.
3. Sweet potato muffins make the perfect on-the-go breakfast, via the Toronto Star.
4. The best travel websites you’ve never heard of, via Refinery29.
5. 8 healthy habits that are cheaper than your morning latte, via The Chalkboard Mag.
6. Talking to strangers is good for you, via the Globe & Mail.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.