52 Street Style Shots from NYFW & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. 52 fashionable street style shots from NYFW, all shot by the amazingly talented Mauricio Calero, via Sidewalk Hustle.
2. Read what happens when a mom tried to help her 13-year old daughter find tampons, via Scary Mommy.
3. This blogger pokes fun at Anthropologie furniture and it’s so good! Via L.G. Tumbletown.
4. See how gummies are made behind the scenes. I don’t think I’ll ever eat jujubes again 🙁 via Huffington Post.
5. 4 rituals that will make you happier according to science, via Business Insider.
6. The sports bras you should be wearing, via Furthermore.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.