5 Steps to Starting a Business, Photos Take From Space & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. These photos taken from space make you realize just how tiny we really are, via Vice.
2. See what happens when a school replaces detention with meditation, via Upworthy.
3. Gluten free breakfast bars from Oh She Glows, via Well and Good.
4. 5 steps to starting a business while working full time, via The Every Girl.
5. This shower inset in a watercolour print is absolutely stunning, via Pinterest.
6. This instagram account is a bit bonkers, and I mean that in the best possible way, via @milk.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.