Grab & Go Breakfast Recipes, Money-Making Tips & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. The ideal body shape for women, illustrated in 17 different countries, via Professional Beauty.
2. How to handle this month’s lunar eclipse, via MyDomaine.
3. One of my favourite trips ever was to Patagonia. Here’s a little peek, via Tiny Atlas.
4. 11 grab & go breakfast recipes that are way better than your protein bar, via Mode.
5. I can’t get enough of this simple summer dress, via The August Diaries.
6. 15 creative ways to make money, via The Everygirl.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.