Barcelona City Guide, Workout Inspo & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. Yum! Lasagna that replaces noodles with zucchini for extra veg, via Skinny Taste.
2. I’ve discovered the most amazing new workout videos! Via The Fitness Marshall.
3. Is sunscreen messing with your fertility? Via Well and Good.
4. 3 steps to creating an online business, via Business Insider.
5. A roundup of my favourite spots from a week spent prancing around Barcelona, via Mode.
6. Workout inspo from a Montreal bikini line, via June Swimwear.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.