8 DIY Halloween Costumes, “Read-it-later” Apps & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. These “read-it-later” apps will help clean up your browser tabs (repeat offender!), via Refinery29.
2. Did you hear? Statement earrings are in for Fall 2016. Via Vogue.
3. My favourite travel guide is back and better than ever! Via Nectar & Pulse.
4. 8 DIY Halloween costumes inspired by activewear, via Well and Good.
5. See what happens when you eat vegan for a week, via The Every Girl.
6. 5 things that will improve your morning in 60 seconds or less, via Sporteluxe.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.