6 Things To Do Before Your Bachelorette Party
As wonderful as your engagement parties and bridal showers have been, expect to experience unprecedented levels of fun and hilarity during your bachelorette bash. Here are 6 ways to prep for your “last fling before the ring.”
1. Plan A Killer Outfit. You don’t want to have a clothing crisis on the night of your big party, so plan ahead and put together a sexy, sophisticated or playful outfit for your big night out.
2. Get Your Nails Done. By now, most of your friends have gushed over your engagement bling, but you never know if your out-of-town BFF will make a surprise appearance at your bachelorette party. You can bet she’ll want to get a good look at the stunning hardware that she’s only seen in photos, and you don’t want gnarly nails to spoil the view.
3. Spend Time With Your Fiance. Plan a date night with your sweetie the night before your party, or spend the afternoon together if you’re not having an all-day celebration. He’ll feel better about the fact that you’re getting dolled up and possibly fraternizing with male strippers if you spend some sexy time together beforehand. Hopefully he’ll return the favor when it comes to his bachelor party!
4. Sweat It Out. Between shooters, rose bubbly and pink macarons, you’ll be filling your body with a whole lot of crap. Why not try to squeeze in a workout before the debauchery begins?
5. Get Your Beauty Sleep. This is one the biggest parties of your life! Your girlfriends will have gone all out planning this celebration, and you won’t want to miss a second of the fun because you’re tired.
6. Enjoy! This is likely the last event where you’ll be the guest of honor before the wedding, so enjoy the raucously fun event, penis tiaras and all!
Click here for 7 Non-Trashy Bachelorette Party Ideas!
Image by Simply Rosie