A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. Itching to hop across the pond? 10 underrated European cities for your next visit.
2. Have you missed Stacy London? Me too. So happy to see her in this post on organizing your closet. What Not to Wear forever!
3. I never thought a thermostat would be the next big thing in design, but this one is pretty slick.
4. These polenta pizzas are quick, delicious, and gluten-free.
5. Bohemian. Botanicals. Aquatics. The next big interior décor trends to watch.
6. Practical ways to actually clean your keyboard.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.