A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. Finally, the definitive answer for how to fold a fitted sheet.
2. The perfect breast shape, according to science.
3. In case you missed it, here’s a love letter to Toronto I filmed last fall with Nectar & Pulse.
4. Need a break? Check out lululemon’s one-week meditation challenge.
5. Gluten-free no-bake chocolate cheesecake. The six best words in the English language.
6. See what this interior designer can do with 400 square feet in an amazing studio apartment.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.