World Of Wallpaper, 10-Minute Breakfast & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. A 10-minute breakfast to start your day off right, via The Adventure Bite.
2. 150 secret destinations worldwide, via Business Insider.
3. Fake nose rings – do or don’t? via Honestly WTF.
4. The right hair colour can take years off your face, via Pop Sugar.
5. How to cut back on alcohol and still have a social life, via Refinery29.
6. A fearless foray into the world of wallpaper, via Domino.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.