The World’s Happiest City, Layering Scarves & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. 15 signs you spend way too much time thinking about décor, via Style at Home.
2. How to give your kids a positive body image, via My Domaine.
3. A guide to the happiest city in the world, via MODE.
4. “Boob distribution” and other lingerie concerns, via Garance Doré.
5. Pumpkin polenta is the perfect cold weather meal, via Pure Wow.
6. The art of layering winter scarves, via Madewell.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.