Sophisticated Man Cave, Fashionable People & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. How to celebrate Thanksgiving from abroad. Hint, try making this butternut squash and cranberry quinoa salad, via MODE.
2. How to change careers when you don’t know what to do next, via You Inc.
3. John Stamos and Julianne Moore acted out a soap opera using nothing but T.Swift lyrics, and the result was hysterical, via YouTube.
4. 7 habits of fashionable people to copy now, via Bustle.
5. Ideas for an elegant but sophisticated man cave, via Apartment34.
6. Techniques to get the perfect Slim Aarons-worthy shot, via Huffington Post.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.