Gorgeous Apartments, Mille-Crepe Cake & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. 5 things people with gorgeous apartments always do, via Refinery29.
2. How not to be a jerk on Instagram, via Jetsetter.
3. 28 stars who were Abercrombie models, via Pop Sugar.
4. Fun, sun, and souvenirs in Mykonos, via MODE.
5. A wicked one-piece and my new reason for getting my ass to the gym, via Stone Fox.
6. Mille-crepe tiramisu birthday cake – all my fantasies have come true, via Tasting Table.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.