Ikea Makeovers, Standing Desks & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. Style rules for wearing jeans with sneakers, via Sporteluxe.
2. Colourful Ikea makeovers with a simple coat of paint, via Apartment Therapy.
3. Standing desks are amazing, and now available en masse, via Huffington Post.
4. The 9 life lessons I’ve learned in the surf, via Mode.
5. You can now eat birthday cake in croissant form. Say what?!? Via Refinery29.
6. Kate Hudson’s guide to a workout for every mood, via Well and Good.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.