Holiday Tips From Around the World & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. Stay calm this holiday season with tips from around the world, via MODE.
2. The most pinned destinations worldwide, via My Domaine.
3. A delicious recipe for Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower Tacos, via A Beautiful Mess.
4. Last minute flower delivery to surprise and delight in as little as 2 hours, via Tonic Blooms.
5. Why Tinder is over, via Elite Daily.
6. What a blogger’s house is really like, via The Art of Doing Stuff.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.