13 Commuter Shoes, Pink Salt Benefits & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. 13 commuter shoes you won’t be embarrassed to wear, via Who What Wear.
2. At home with one of the world’s most compelling photographers, via GOOP.
3. A single girl’s guide to moving to a new country, via My Domaine.
4. The best of Mexican style, food, and design, via Mode.
5. Why you should be using pink salt instead of table salt, via Spoon University.
6. Whoah. These organic burial pods will turn loved ones into trees, via Capsula Mundi.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.