11 Gorgeous Cabins, 30 Storage Hacks & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. Get the most out of Google Calendar with these 6 hacks, via Refinery29.
2. 11 gorgeous cabins to kick off cottage season, via Mode.
3. How to distress your jeans the Madewell way, via Who What Wear.
4. Easy, healthy, and delicious, this roasted broccoli quinoa salad with honey mustard dressing is a triple threat, via Fooduzzi.
5. To tip or not to tip? Dining etiquette around the world, via Town and Country.
6. 30 storage hacks you should master by age 30, via My Domaine.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.