Date Ideas For A Rainy Day
When you want to spend some quality time with your partner, but the weather cancels out your good date ideas, what is there left to do?
1. Stay in bed all day. Oh yeah! It’s time to take a break from your busy lives, listen to the rain fall, make some popcorn and have a movie marathon.
2. Play games. Take an interest in some of your man’s video games, or perhaps play a board game together. It’s a good way for some indoor fun and who ever wins has to go outside to take out the trash!
3. Work out. Instead of going to the gym, work out in your home with your partner. Whether you do yoga, sit-ups, or play on the Wii Fit, it’s a fun way to get in shape. Plus all that sweating will lead to a nice long — and hot — shower!
4. Cook together. Take all the random ingredients in the fridge and make a delicious three-course meal! You two can experiment with your taste buds and have a lovely dinner by the fireplace.
5. Create a movie scene. If you don’t care about frizzing up your hair, go play in the rain! Create that romantic movie scene outdoors with your partner — run around, kiss, dance, just have fun doing it.