12 months before
• Have you checked Getting Started?
• Set up a wedding website
• Book ceremony venue
• Choose an officiant
• Book reception venue
• Book a caterer (taste-test first)
• Book event rentals (lighting, tents, chair covers, etc.)
• Attend a wedding/bridal show
• Search for a photographer
• Research local vendors and read reviews by newlyweds
• Bookmark your vendors’ websites in our app LINKS tool for planning on the go.
• When touring venues, take pictures and write comments using our app PHOTOS tool
• Bookmark your wedding website and gift registries in our app LINKS tool for easy access on the go
• Browse our app GALLERIES to get inspired
• If you’re planning DIY projects, allocate time for them — the sooner, the better. Schedule a work party or two with your wedding party.
Plan your celebration together! The 2life Weddings app is the best way for engaged couples to get inspired and organized for the big day! Chat, share, collaborate and coordinate with your fiancé(e), all in one colorful, easy-to-use app. Download now, it’s free!