Top 5 Real Weddings Of 2013
We brought you a slew of stunning and unique Real Weddings in 2013, including urban fetes, rural celebrations, destination I do’s and everything in between. Here’s a round-up of the weddings that got the most clicks, Likes, shares and repins over the past year. Get ready to be inspired!
5. Quirky Science-Themed Wedding by Lani Elias Photography. From the apothecary-inspired bar (a.k.a. Adrianna and Nolan’s Alternative Treatment Center!), the Periodic Tale of Guests seating chart and the centerpieces dedicated to superstar medical scientists, this quirky, yet gorgeous, outdoor wedding is exactly what the doctor ordered.
4. Breathtaking Punta Cana Nuptials by Nikki Leigh McKean Photography. This destination wedding at the Hardrock Hotel in Punta Cana has it all: love, sunshine and happy newlyweds who look like they could be Hollywood A-listers, they’re so darned good-looking! If the bride’s bejeweled J. Crew gown isn’t enough to make you swoon, then the planet’s cutest flower girl or a dreamy sunset photo shoot should do the trick.
3. Modern Wedding Perfection by Mango Studios. There are so many Pin-worhty details in this elegant wedding at a modern downtown restaurant. The white and pewter reception palette oozes chic simplicity, while the centerpieces’ soft blooms (peonies and hydrangeas) add a touch of romance to the room. Carrie’s satin, mostly-unadorned bridal gown and Paul’s dashing tux are perfect options for the modern bride and groom.
2. Cheerful Vintage Wedding by Katie Cross Photography. If you have a heart-on for vintage-inspired style and handmade decor details, then you’ll find lots of reasons to love this adorable DIY wedding. Emily and Eva brightened The Berkeley Church with their cheerful color palette, DIY backdrop and paper lanterns galore.
1. Romantic Fraser Valley Golf Course Wedding by Melissa Gidney Photography. Obsessed doesn’t even begin to describe our love affair with this stunning golf course wedding. The pale color palette, the vintage-inspired-but-not-a-mason-jar-in-sight reception decor and the bride’s classically romantic style are the things our wedding dreams are made of.
Image(s): From top to bottom: Lani Elias Photography (feature); Lani Elias Photography; Nikki Leigh McKean Photography; Mango Studios; Katie Cross Photography; Melissa Gidney Photography.