Why We Cry, Your After-Work Routine & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. 6 things you should do as soon as you get home, via My Domaine.
2. Continue the Cinco de Mayo celebrations with these easy Mexican recipes, via Mode.
3. Did you know there are three types of tears? Via TED-Ed.
4. 10 struggles of women with big thighs, via Huffington Post.
5. 18 no-fail pillow combos, via Style by Emily Henderson.
6. This cookie claims to be the best gluten-free chocolate chip cookie ever, via Healthy Crush.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.