Spring Romance, Easter Brunch Recipes & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. Why spring is the season for love and romance, via Mode.
2. What chemistry tests with Hollywood’s leading men are like, via Vice.
3. Have you liked Tasty yet on Facebook? Colourful videos for recipes and all things food, viaTasty.
4. How to contour like a Kardashian, via Bustle.
5. Drooling over these 6 easy, no-fail recipes for Easter brunch, via Refinery29.
6. The case for hiring the best people and letting them work from wherever they are, via Harvard Business Review.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.