Plastic Recycling Workshops, Frittata Recipe & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. 11 outfits to get you excited for summer, via Who What Wear.
2. An innovative way to turn trash into treasure, via Precious Plastic.
3. A delicious breakfast frittata from my friend and health guru, Jenn Moore, via JMooreHealth.
4. Did you know there are strapless panties?!? via Bustle.
5. I love the way this colourful throw looks against a classic white bed, via Pinterest.
6. The ultimate Canadian Bucket List, eh. via Mode.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.