Ocean Health, 6 New Books & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. 6 brand new books to read in February, via Refinery29.
2. “Professional chocolate taster” is an actual job, via Bon Appetit.
3. How to make coach feel like first class, via Domaine.
4. By 2050 there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish. Think twice, via Kanu Hawaii.
5. Beauty tips from a workout boss, via Garance Dore.
6. When everything feels like it’s caving in, these self-care questions can help, via To Save a Life.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.