New Emojis, Chill-out Playlist & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. These recipes “en papillote” are easy peasy to make, with almost no cleanup, via Refinery29.
2. Dying to try this luscious braid and other 5-minute styles, via Byrdie.
3. I’m a total copy editing nerd, so I love this guide to proper markups, via NY Book Editors.
4. LOL if you currently have more than a dozen tabs open in your browser, via The Onion.
5. Scientists say this playlist will lower your anxiety by 65%, via Sporteluxe.
6. Hold the iPhone, another new release of emoji is on its way, via Slash Gear.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.