Happiness Redefined, Amsterdam Hot Spots & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. 8 things that happen when you stop washing your hair, via Bustle.
2. It’s time we find a new way of defining happiness, via Huffington Post.
3. The hottest spots in the ‘Dam, Amsterdam that is, via Mode.
4. 27 ways to find inspiration, via The Sunday Chapter.
5. The secret to staying friends in your 30’s, via The Cut.
6. Today is my birthday y’all! And I’m craving this gluten-free lemon olive oil cake, via Eye Candy Popper.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.