Guide to Paris, Holiday Cookies & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. An inspiring array of winter whites, via Culture Club.
2. This is what breakfast looks like around the world, via Refinery29.
3. Plan a winter escape to the city of lights with this guide to Paris, via MODE.
4. How to style your bed like a blogger, via Domino.
5. Will you set any gifting limits this Christmas? Via Garance Doré.
6. 100+ holiday cookie recipes, via Chatelaine.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.