Fast Halloween Ideas, A City Guide to Rome & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. These delicate rings are my version of layering up for fall, via Baby Anything.
2. Angelina, Brad, and the brood, photographed by Annie Leibovitz, via Vogue.
3. Fast Halloween ideas from H&M, Zara, and more, via Refinery29.
4. Egg Shop’s yummy spandex bowl, via Garance Doré.
5. Embracing modern architecture in coastal Spain, via DesignSponge.
6. Living la dolce vita. A city guide to Rome, via MODE.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.