Canada’s Hippest Exports, Barbie’s New Body & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. The Weeknd. Rachel McAdams. Justin Trudeau. Canada’s hippest exports, via the New York Times.
2. Barbie has a brand new body, via Adweek.
3. Vegan loaded sweet potatoes, a meal in a spud, via Kara Lydon.
4. 5 tips to care for a leather bag, via Madewell.
5. And in international news, how to speak Australian, via these two guys.
6. A look inside Kourtney Kardashian’s monochromatic home, via My Domaine.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.