96 Things To Do, 23 Summer Reads & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. 9 exotic fruits and delicious recipes that use them, via Mode.
2. 5 things you should never eat on a plane, via CN Traveler.
3. 96 things to do when you’re bored, via My Domaine.
4. UI. UX. A designer’s guide to the tech industry, via Fast Co. Design.
5. Stay cool as a cucumber, with professional looks for hot summer days, via The Every Girl.
6. 23 books for your summer vacay, via Refinery29.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.