A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. I’m in love with these complicated and delicate earrings, via Honestly WTF.
2. A Brazilian airline has launched an “all-you-can-fly” pass, via CN Traveler.
3. Seven snap judgments we make within seconds of meeting someone, via Business Insider.
4. 15 baby names that are almost extinct, via Brit + Co.
5. Five practical ways you can help refugees trying to find safety in Europe, via The Independent.
6. 5 layering tricks that will help you transition to fall, via Who What Wear.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.