46 Cookie Recipes, Relationship Advice & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. 46 cookies from around the world, from Canada to Singapore, via Food52.
2. If this light-filled Italian apartment will have me, I’m ready to move in, via My Domaine.
3. 11 ways to tell if your relationship is right for you , via Mode.
4. 10 words you might be mispronouncing, via Pure Wow.
5. 11 tips for straightening your hair without damaging it, via Bustle.
6. Flat packing vs rolling, what actually saves more space? Via CN Traveler.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.