2017 Color of the Year, Crazy Oreo Flavors & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. Pantone has announced the 2017 Color of the Year, via Fast Co. Design.
2. How 25 years of Photoshop changed our perception of reality, via Deutsche Welle.
3. Forget this golden rule and you might get banned from Uber, via Uber.
4. Can going paleo make you sick? Via Well and Good.
5. The current employment model is no one’s cup of tea, via Huffington Post.
6. The craziest Oreo flavours from foreign lands, via Huffington Post.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.