13 Travel Hacks, The Supermoon & More
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. Sarah Jessica Parker thinks it’s important to stay curious (have to say I agree ;), via Fast Co. Design.
2. 13 of the best hacks for finding a cheap flight, via Refinery29.
3. The perfect ‘uniform’ style for every type of job, via The Coveteur.
4. I’m not sure what pine pollen is, but this fig and quinoa salad sounds delish, via The Chalkboard Mag.
5. #CelluliteSaturday shows regular women in their beautiful natural state, via People.
6. 13 Travel Hacks, The Supermoon & More is on it’s way! Here’s what you need to know, via Mashable.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.