Wisdom for Women, Salad Wars & More!
A roundup of interesting links and content that caught my eye this week.
1. 13 pieces that make 15 great looks, via Shopbop.
2. Women reveal what they’d do differently if they were young again, via Global News.
3. This article says salad is overrated, via Washington Post.
4. But this one says they’re wrong, via Slate.
5. How to rock sneakers like a supermodel (legs for miles definitely help), via Huffington Post.
6. Not just for gents! Toronto celebrates fashion, tech, sports, music, food, and more this weekend, via The Gentlemen’s Expo.
Daniela Andrews is the founder of Curious Citizen, a lifestyle blog where she shares her unique point of view on life, style, travel, food, and design. Her writing has appeared in The Kit, National Post, and blogTO. She created Curious Citizen as a way to share her unique view with the world.