7 Non-Trashy Bachelorette Party Ideas
Skip the stripper and penis straws. We’ve got 7 fun and flirty bachelorette party ideas!
1. Lingerie Party: Shower the guest of honor with sexy lingerie that she can debut on her honeymoon. From romantic negligees to naughty knickers, the bride-to-be (and her partner!) will love this party plan.
2. Burlesque Lessons: Channel your inner Dita Von Teese and learn how to wow your mate in the boudoir. With this activity, the bride-to-be doesn’t get to hog all the fun!
3. Spa Day: There’s nothing like a day of pampering to prepare a stressed-out bride-to-be for a night of partying! Help her relax with a day of soothing treatments at her favorite spa.
4. Scavenger Hunt: Organize a scavenger hunt that takes the bride-to-be from the place where she and her fiance had their first date to other significant landmarks in her life. Make a list of kooky tasks she needs to complete throughout the hunt.
5. Wine-Tasting Tour: Take a road trip to the closest wine region. Rent bikes and plan a cycling tour of a few vineyards for wine-tastings. Just remember that you have to make it back to the hotel, so don’t get carried away with the tastings!
6. VIP Dining: Reserve a restaurant’s private dining room for VIP treatment. Bonus: The bachelorette party can get rowdy without disturbing other diners!
7. Karaoke: Whether you rent a private room, or belt it out on stage at a bar, karaoke promises a night of ear-piercing hilarity. Recommended song for the bachelorette: “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!”
Looking for additional ideas? Check out 7 MORE Non-Trashy Bachelorette Party Ideas
And now something for the fellas… 7 Non-Trashy Bachelor Party Ideas
Plan your celebration together! The 2life Weddings app is the best way for engaged couples to get inspired and organized for the big day! Chat, share, collaborate and coordinate with your fiancé(e), all in one colorful, easy-to-use app. Download now, it’s free!
Image(s): Vanessa Voth Photography