14 Date Night Ideas For Expecting Parents
Like everything else in your life, Date Night changes when you’re pregnant. No more daredevil stunts followed by cocktails and all-you-can-eat sushi. Spend quality time together in a low-key fashion with these romantic, pregnancy-friendly date night ideas.
1. Explore a museum or art gallery.
2. Have a relaxing beach day.
3. Attend a concert or play.
4. Enjoy a spa day.
5. Practice yoga together.
6. Experiment with maternity lingerie.
7. Plan an overnight getaway.
8. Go out for ice cream.
9. Walk the trails at a local park, ravine, or conservation area.
10. Chill out at a board game coffee shop.
11. Have a movie night at home.
12. Go out for dinner at a fancy restaurant.
13. Stay in your PJs and have breakfast in bed.
14. Go to the movies.
Need more bump-friendly Date Night inspiration? Check out our Bucket List For Parents-To-Be.